Director, Field Sales
- Expired: May 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our Winning Team as a Director, Field Sales
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because were proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. Were proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best.And just announced, thereturn of the 4-day work weekfrom Memorial Day through Labor Day! Weve created the type of company culture where the term, work- hard play- hardisnt just a catchy saying, its part of the#CARFAXdifference!
Are you a motivated sales leader who is fueled by the idea of driving success through your team? Does the idea of continuously developing a team for long term success excite you? Do you take pride in always being at the top of your game and want to put that passion to work at a company of all-stars? If so, we want to hear from you! CARFAX is seeking aDirector of Field Saleswho will lead a large, remote-based team responsible for selling theCARFAX suite of products. In this role you will function as our Salesforce expert and build and enhance our go-to-market strategy.
As a Director of Field Sales, you will:
- Manage, train, develop and recruit Field Sales Managers for each of the 3 Sales regions.
- Coach in Prospecting, Pipeline Management, and conducting Sales Conversations (in-person & virtual).
- Utilize best in practice Salesforce techniques to improve and guide overall sales performance.
- Collaborate with related departments and leaders across the business to identify strategies to achieve sales targets and uncover new, high-value opportunities.
- Actively engage in territory planning, opportunity development, and driving revenue by supporting and assisting Field Sales Managers
- Manage and report accurate forecasts and pipelines.
For this role, you will need:
- 10+ years of sales management/leadership experience
- Extensive Salesforce CRM experience with experience building reports, dashboards, and sales funnels.
- Experience with designing sales and Go To Market (GTM) strategy around new product launches.
- A process-driven mindset.
- Background in sales training implementation.
- A goal-oriented mindset with a proven track record of successfully hitting revenue targets.
- Strong communication skills and extensive experience working in a team dynamic.
- Excellent consulting skills covering all areas of the sales cycle.
- Enthusiasm, and be a highly motivated leader who is hungry, humble, and capable of driving results.
- Ability to travel to our HQ office in Virginia several times a year.
BusinessView all jobs at CARFAX