- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Greet all employees and visitors with a verbal greeting. Ensure all visitors are signed in and given a guest badge, notify employee that visitor has arrived. Ensure all visitors are escorted while in the building. Collect badges back and have visitors sign out.
· Answer phone promptly. Route calls to the appropriate department. Take phone messages if necessary.
· Retrieve mail from mailbox and distribute as necessary. Sign for package deliveries from FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS. Send out notice to appropriate department for package pickup at reception desk.
· Assist Executive Admins, Human Resources and Training
· Assist with any tasks that are needed, create lobby welcome signs for events and training
· Assist Fleet with car pick up and drop off, food and flower deliveries, and services provided by Dry cleaning and Car Wash Service
· Check first floor restrooms for cleanliness and supplies. Check Café and conference rooms and straighten up if necessary. Daily upkeep of café and breakroom to include running dishwasher, emptying and putting away dishes, stocking snacks and drinks, upkeep on coffee machines. Notifying office manager of low stock
· Assist in arranging transportation for visitors when requested
· Other duties as assigned
Successful Candidate Profile
· Computer experience, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent telephone and communication skills with ability to handle multi-line phone system in a professional manner
· Keyboarding skills along with the ability to navigate and work with multiple screens
· Constantly able to convey a desire and willingness to help our customers
· Ability to multi-task
· High School Diploma required
CAREER FOUNDATIONS, INC.
BusinessView all jobs at CAREER FOUNDATIONS, INC.
Get fresh Visitor Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.