- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is seeking a Junior Analyst who will play a key role in supporting our client’s Commercial business, reporting to the Finance Manager. This position will assist in managing the Commercial P&L, volume and revenue forecasting, analysis, operating expense, and reporting. The position is an integral part in assisting the team on how to meet financial objectives while delivering optimal results. Our client’s rapidly growing company requires a highly motivated individual who has analytical skills and great business acumen. This is an exciting role, rich in analytics, modelling and forecasting and plays a role to support strategic decision-making for the U.S. market. A successful candidate will offer analytical capabilities, a collaborative working style, and action-oriented mindset to have impact in our fast-paced environment.
• Actively participate in the financial planning processes which include annual budget planning & monthly/quarterly forecast updates
• Perform regular general ledger and period end closing responsibilities including, but not limited to, journal entries, review of expenses and accruals, account reconciliations, and other variance analysis required
• Improve financial outcomes by analyzing results, monthly variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management
• Assist in analyzing ROI and investment decisions including but not limited to Marketing programs, education and sales force productivity metrics
• Drive process improvement leveraging standardization and automation to scale the business
Successful Candidate Profile • Minimum 4 years of Finance experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field or equivalent experience
• Problem solver, system and detailed oriented with strong analytical skills, especially dealing with large volumes of data without sacrificing on accuracy
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects and manage time effectively
• Strong communication and presentation skills required
• Ability to work independently
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Ability to travel up to 10%
CAREER FOUNDATIONS, INC.
Career Foundations has been built around a culture of unwavering service and ethics. We are highly process-driven, quality-driven, and results-driven and apply this at work on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships and offering professional and honest guidance and being completely transparent in our approach. That is what sets us apart and enables us to deliver results that rival and surpass our competitors. Career Foundations provides our clients with the best-qualified talent available to bridge critical skills gaps and deficiencies within their respective staffing needs. We deliver individuals with the precise skills and backgrounds required but go way beyond to ensure we screen for the cultural fit unique to each of our clients.
Finance and Insurance