Staffing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Performs varied secretarial and administrative duties. Works as part of the Human Resources department to hire, train, and orientate new staff. Creating work schedules, monitoring and documenting staff performance.
- Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produce these materials.
- Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
- Edits documents produced by others.
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files and client's information.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on departmental and company procedures.
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events.
- Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and overseas production and distribution of related materials.
- Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
- Greets all visitors and directs them to the appropriate person.
- Keep office clean
- Run errands (store, etc.)
- Scan documents and update any expire documents
- Answers all incoming calls in a pleasant and proper manner and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Check in all visitors & staff (COVID-19 Risk Assessment and Temperature).
- If temp is > 99.9 and/or have any signs or symptoms direct them to leave and let them know to contact their MD and/or get tested
- Assist with recruitment
- Distributes mail to appropriate person or area.
- Assists with filing of correspondence or clinical documentation as requested.
- Open up packages and place them neatly in supply room (don’t store boxes).
- Help assists with pre-employment
- Call referrals
- Screen potential applicant
- Email/call appropriate staff members
- Responds to inquiry calls from applicants or potential clients.
- Performs job in compliance with Agency policies and procedures and professional and community standards.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time**
- Monthly Schedules for all employees
- Find back-up when someone calls in
- Maintains schedule for services requested and provided to agency clients.
- Provides direction to direct care employees and communicates with Client Relationship Manager as needed to assure safe and effective coverage of client needs.
- Assures employees receive complete and accurate directions and information about client needs as directed by licensed professional staff, care plan and service request.
- Reports any scheduling changes and/or client concerns to Human Resource Recruiter.
- Notifies client of changes and monitors employee performance in areas of dependability, responsiveness, timeliness, and client concerns.
- Participates in the evaluation and performance review of field staff.
- Verifies time records with schedules.
- Follow-up with employee on scheduling problems encountered.
- Participates in determining hiring needs.
- Minimizes substitution of employees and maximizes permanent coverage.
- Maintains adequate numbers of available on-call staff.
- Notifies Human Resource Department of staff needs.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Education: Associate Degree
- 18 years and older
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Service orientation
CARE UNITED HOME HEALTH CARE AGENCY LLC
Get fresh HR Secretary jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.