Do you want serve and feel successful?
Then become a Behavior Therapist! Join us!
According to Forbes Magazine, a Behavior Therapist is “Number 6th Most Fulfilling Job”
Then join CARE and be a Behavior Therapist (BT)! As a BT, you will play an integral part in assisting and supporting clients discover, develop, and implement skills to help reach fullest potential.
Work one-on-one with clients that are part of a unique population, spectrum of Autism, or other developmental disabilities. Be mentored, coached and supervised by Board Certified Behavior Analysts. It is a humbling experience to be the source of inspiration to support clients’ through the challenges of change, new skills acquisitions, and tap into undiscovered potential, and to be there for the celebrations of reached milestones.
CARE is seeking passionate and compassionate individuals to be BEHAVIOR THERAPISTS, PART TIME & FULL TIME, throughout the San Fernando Valley and adjacent areas.
We provide training for you to gain the knowledge and skills to be an excellent and effective Behavioral Therapist.
CARE is a group of compassionate, intelligent and giving professionals passionate about maximizing individual potential. CARE serves multiple populations, from newborns to adults, with a variety of services. We are a cohesive team of supportive professionals who love being in service and know and value the importance of integrity, excellence, and building trust.
- Paid training
- Paid travel mileage to sessions
- Part time hours (about 15-20 hours a week)
- Full time hours (30+ hours a week)
- Staff support
- Experience with Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Mentorship from an experienced Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Education reimbursement program (available after 1 year of employment)
What we need from you:
- Have an interest in working with children
- A Bachelor’s degree (Psychology & Child Development Majors) preferred
- Must have high school diploma
- Ability to pass background/ fingerprint clearance, and provide/obtain TB clearance
- Reliable transportation, proof of valid California driver's license, safe driving record, proper auto insurance and vehicle registration
- Available hours during the afternoon/evening
- Willingness to accept reassignment of clients as required
- Open and flexible to drive within 20-mile radius from home/work location
- Experience working with children is a PLUS!
- Bilingual in Spanish a PLUS!