CARE Hawaii Inc Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
This member of the DD Medicaid Waiver/CNS program of the C&A Department has a responsibility for creating the participant Individual Plan, PAB I and II supervision and oversight, administrative duties, such as faxing, emailing reports, graphing, and communicating with State Case Management. A Service Supervisor is required to develop Individual Plans (IP) for Participants, based on their Individual Service Plan (ISP) from the STATE, incorporating verbal and written information received from the Participant, the DOH-DD CM, other agencies, the Participants family, or the Participant's legal or designated representative. The Service Supervisor must adhere to Medicaid Waiver Standard timelines and develop activities, methods, or approaches with time frames for achievement to be implemented, including behavioral supports, to achieve the desired goals and outcomes identified in the ISP and or/ Waiver Action Plan. Under the guidance of the Clinical Supervisor, the Service Supervisor gives on site supervision to PAB I and II, once a month or as needed. The Service Supervisor also teaches and works with these workers to implement the Individual Plan. Duties include data collection, data analysis, direct care service provision, monthly reports, quarterly reports, good organizational skills, good communication skills, initiative and follow through.Position Qualifications:
- Minimum Education: Requires a Bachelors Degree in Social Science or Education and experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Minimum Field of Experience: Ability and demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of personnel and with other agencies; Interest to work with special needs populations and their families; Basic computer skills; Is able to write and implement an Individual Plan targeting behaviors. Is able to write reports that summarize data and identified outcomes.
- Required Certification/Registration: Basic Life Support (renewed annually)
- First Aid
- PBS training
- DD training
- Shadow time
- Preferred Experience: Has documented prior experience of 1 year direct and supervised clinical experience in behavioral planning with adults or children or elderly with a developmental disability.
- Oversees, updates and provides training on the implementation of the individual plan
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures
- Able to create an appropriate written plan that details the skills to be taught, the instructional strategies to be utilized across domains and the data management strategies to be implemented
- Participates in agency training and supervision as required
- Collects program and client data as needed
- Fosters good relationships among care providers; maintains dialogue in interaction with other professionals to identify and resolve existing problems
- Participates/contributes in meetings pertinent to area of responsibility; promotes quality client care through a spirit of mutual cooperation with other staff, teachers, and other IEP team members
- Is consistently on time and available to provide direct services and service supervisor appointments in the community
- Demonstrates self-evaluation skills and takes responsibility for and appropriate action to remedy or reduce limitations; independently seeks formal and informal professional development activities to ensure the highest standard of knowledge and skill
CARE Hawaii Inc
BusinessView all jobs at CARE Hawaii Inc