Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outside Sales Representative
Reports To: Director of Sales & Marketing
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Outside Sales Representative (OSR) utilizes a consultative sales approach in the sale of Construction and Solid Waste services to small and/or less complex commercial accounts in an assigned territory/segment. The OSR is responsible for prospecting and closing to achieve sales revenue goals by developing and implementing sound selling strategies that ensure revenue growth.
- Prepares for and executes cold calls to influence potential commercial customers (small and/or less complex accounts) into setting appointments with the purpose of presenting and selling
- Conducts pre-sales activities to gain understanding of the customer’s needs and prepare for the meeting. This includes gathering appropriate marketing material and pricing plans, identifying customer needs and interests to determine the best sales strategy and identifying potential objections with plans to address during the sales meeting.
- Effectively uses sales productivity software tools (i.e. Prospect and Customer Database, Proposal Program, Pricing Tools, etc.)
- Facilitates prospect follow up meeting(s)
- Matches services with customer needs by demonstrating knowledge of customers, pricing and competition; effectively communicates pricing and service strategies; proactively engages other Waste Management business opportunities, referring internally as appropriate.
- Uses in depth industry and company knowledge and makes recommendations on equipment optimization and leasing options.
- Negotiates and closes sales by effectively communicating alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements
- Prepares and delivers complex sales proposals
- Conducts post-sale administrative work to ensure product/service implementation is successful
- Travel requirement: 100%
Other Knowledge, Skills Or Abilities Required
- Ability to set goals
- Proficient in time management
- Proficient in computer skills
- High impact communication
- Planning and organization
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 year of sales experience required.
CARDS Holding, Inc. offers a competitive base salary, opportunity to earn incentive pay, and a comprehensive employee benefits package. Please submit indeed resume and salary history for consideration. Only applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be considered and only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
CARDS Holdings, Inc.
Get fresh Outside Sales REP jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.