- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports To: Operations Manager
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establishing and upholding a work environment dedicated to trust and respect
- Familiarity with safe operation and preventive maintenance of heavy equipment
- Proficiency with Intelligent GPS machine grade controls and automatics
- Driving business results. Making data-based decisions at every level.
- Empowering and engaging operators.
- Setting vision and establishing objectives for the department.
- Recommends changes in methods or procedures to higher level management and implements approved changes
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Prepares production reports, transfer of material reports, malfunctioning equipment reports, and all other MRP and labor hour reports as required
- Assist in the investigation, reporting and initiation of corrective actions for accidents, job related injuries employee discrepancies
- Proficient Verbal and Written English Communication Skills
- Home Daily
- Start times 12 am -12 pm. Additional hours may be needed.
- Shift is 8-10 Hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory
- Has managed Drivers
Pay & Benefits:
- Paid Weekly
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefit Options for employee and family
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement with 3% company match
- Safety and Retention Incentives!
CARDS Holdings, Inc., offers a competitive base salary, opportunity to earn incentive pay, and a comprehensive employee benefits package. Please submit indeed resume and salary history for consideration. Only applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be considered and only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
CARDS Holdings, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CARDS Holdings, Inc.