- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports To: Operations Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Position requires occasional labor-intensive work, including lifting requirements of 75 pounds or more
- Works in accordance with CARDS Safety and Life Critical Rules, OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) requirements as well as all local, state, and federal laws.
- Driving Pick-up truck with trailer for deliveries and pick-ups
- Immediately reports all unsafe situations or service-related issues to Route Manager or Dispatch.
- Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs, briefings, and meetings as required by CARDS Management or directed by the Route Manager.
- Manually or mechanically load and empty residential and/or commercial containers into truck.
- Containers maybe staged curbside, dockside, carryout, or require pullout to complete service.
- Operates hoisting device to lift and empty bins or containers into truck hopper.
- Assists driver with all backing maneuvers while on route.
- Notifies Route Manager of any incidents, accidents, injures, or property damage.
- Notifies Route Manager or Dispatch of service interruptions including closed or impassable streets or alleyways, receptacles too heavy to service or potential safety hazards.
- Communicates customer requests to Dispatch or Route Manager
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Route Manager or Dispatch and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
- Cleaning and preparing a job site
- Picking and sorting materials
- Using a variety of tools and machines such as forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers
- Must be able to identify and sort materials so that they can be properly organized
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Able to unload customer material by hand
- Assemble/Disassemble containers
- Drive and deliver containers.
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
- Additional hours may be needed.
- Shift is 10-12 Hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Pay & Benefits:
- Paid weekly
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefit Options for employee and family
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement with 3% company match
- Safety and Retention Incentives!
CARDS Holdings Inc. offers a competitive base salary, opportunity to earn incentive pay, and a comprehensive employee benefits package. Please submit indeed resume and salary history for consideration. Only applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be considered and only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
CARDS Holdings, Inc.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Trucking Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.