The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, LLC (CARD) is among the world’s largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating individuals of all ages who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. CARD strives to meet the growing need for services by continuously opening new offices throughout the country to provide top-quality ABA therapy across all populations.
CARD was founded in 1990 by leading autism expert and clinical psychologist Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD, BCBA-D. CARD treats individuals with ASD using the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA), which is empirically proven to be the most effective method for treating individuals with ASD and recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the US Surgeon General. With locations throughout US and internationally, CARD’s mission is to provide access to top-quality treatment all over the world. Through its network of trained technicians, behavior analysts, and researchers, CARD develops and implements quality, comprehensive, and individualized treatment programs that lead to success.
The Assistant Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor Designee is responsible for the direct implementation of CARD treatment programs to patients with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Under the guidance of CARD Supervisors, the Assistant Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor Designee work with patients in a variety of settings which include the CARD center, the patient’s school, and the community. The Assistant Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor Designee oversees the delivery and data collection of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) procedures and assists in the implementation and design of individualized programs. Additionally, they will assist with additional administrative and clinical tasks as requested by the assigned Supervisor. Assistant Supervisors/Assistant Supervisor Designees report to the CARD Supervisor responsible for each patient’s program. Extensive initial and ongoing training in ABA therapy techniques and the CARD curriculum is provided. At the successful completion of the Assistant Supervisor Designee’s mentorship program, the ‘Designee’ portion of their title is dropped. This position is a salaried, exempt, full-time position. This a fully billable position which can be full or part time and is non-exempt.
- Represent CARD policy enthusiastically
- Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide top-quality supervision of cases and technicians under the direction of the assigned CARD supervisor
- Provide feedback to Behavior Technicians through the training process, team meetings, data review, etc.
- Report regularly to Supervisors on patient progress and / or concerns
- Additional assistance to supervisors including maintaining SKILLS accounts, assistance with report writing, etc.
- Set and meet performance goals for case quality and administrative duties
- Assist in training new staff members
- Maintain HIPAA compliance at all times, across all settings
- Minimize cancellations
- Attend required trainings and meetings including regular retreat
- Must hold an RBT and BCAT certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree with 12 units of ABA and 1 year experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years’ experience OR a Master’s degree with the appropriate experience
- Experience in designing and/or implementing behavior modification intervention services.
- Availability to work a minimum of 10 - 15 hours per week
- Must be willing to commit to one year of employment
- Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must complete criminal background check prior to employment
- Must provide proof of negative tuberculosis test prior to employment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Hourly assistant supervision rate commensurate with education and experience
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement at IRS standards
- Discretionary bonuses awarded for obtaining additional certifications (BCaBA, BCBA)
- Discretionary shared bonus plans
- All CEU’s provided at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- US & International travel opportunities
- Company issued iPad for digital data collection and learning tools
- Corporate incentive programs such as monthly raffles / giveaways
- For qualifying employees benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program, 401K
- Paid holidays and sick time
- Monthly corporate discount programs by major retailers