Voted a 50 Best Companies to Sell For by Selling Power 4 years running, CARCHEX is an energetic, fast-paced, and growing company looking to add key talent to the team. We are seeking driven, results-oriented people who approach each day with a positive attitude and a Customer First mentality and those that thrive in a competitive atmosphere! We offer a competitive base compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision & 401k. We believe in developing our people and rewarding those that work to achieve goals. We strongly believe in promoting from within, so all team members are encouraged to strive for the next level of personal and professional development.
We are currently seeking Customer Retention Specialists for our Customer Loyalty Department. The Customer Loyalty Department works hand in hand with our Customer Service, Payment Assistance, Sales, and Management Teams to help resolve customer. This position is a call center position that handles inbound calls and emails from customers as well as making outbound follow up calls. The primary role of the position is to help resolve issues for customers requesting to cancel their Vehicle Service Contract. Typical issues handled can include assisting these customers with claims disputes, financing issues, and general coverage concerns in an effort to resolve all customer concerns.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service, this position is responsible for:
- Handling Inbound Calls from customers requesting to cancel their Vehicle Service Contract
- Explaining terms and conditions of the Vehicle Service Contract
- Building the value of a CARCHEX Vehicle Service Contract
- Contract Modifications & Upgrades
- Resolving Customer Escalations
- Review claims details with customers
- Documenting customer complaints and cancel requests
- Assist management in identifying trends to improve our customer experience
- Work with 3rd party Contract Administrator and Finance companies to resolve disputes
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Motivated, energetic, and driven person.
- Ability and desire to strive in a team environment.
- Ability to present oneself well over the phone.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Basic computer skills needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Any automobile mechanical knowledge is a plus but not required
- Base salary plus incentive
- Paid Training and Vacation
- Excellent benefits; health, vision, dental
- Company 401 (k) at 4% match