- Help market and implement our financial services and solutions to our auto dealerships clients and prospective clients.
- Perform business development work, including prospecting, consulting, and meeting with independent auto dealers.
- Assist in financial modeling of our products and services for discussion with and presentation to independent auto dealers.
- Gain understanding of auto finance industry compliance and regulations.
- Organize and track target clients and growth opportunities with both new and existing clients.
- Bilingual in Spanish a Plus but not mandatory!
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Ability to adapt and use multiple technology solutions provided to support your consulting and marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience in financial services or auto finance industry a plus (not required).
- Competitive base salary
- Can be eligible for Profit Sharing Plan after 12 month. With our current Plan, you are eligible to receive a percentage of base compensation based on the achievement of certain business results and individual performance during the year.
- Flexible benefits program that enables you to create a package that suits your needs
- Twenty (20) paid personal days to use for your vacation, sick time or any other personal use
- Eight (8) paid holidays in addition to paid personal days
- Medical and dental insurance programs for individuals or families at a fraction of their annual cost
- 401(k) program with matching contributions
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- Opportunity to have long-term career, achieve your personal best, and balance your personal and professional goals.