Wealth Client Management Associate - San Ramon, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CAPTRUST is an investment management-advisory firm headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. We provide investment advisory services to retirement plan fiduciaries, endowments and foundations and wealth planning services to executives, business owners, and families.
CAPTRUST operates as one unified practice where the backgrounds and perspectives of all colleagues are collectively leveraged to service our clients beyond expectation. We are building a world class organization “one brick at a time. “
Please note that under our current policy only vaccinated colleagues are permitted in our offices during working hours.
The Client Management Associate uses specialized knowledge and skills, obtained through experience and/or formal training, to assist Client Management Consultants (CMCs) in providing excellent client service. The candidate for this role provides day-to-day support, project management assistance, and partners with the CMC to research and resolve issues. The candidate also recommends solutions to moderately complex problems. This position is for our San Ramon, CA office.
- Deliver exceptional, proactive service to the Wealth Client Service team, which includes resolving client questions, processing transactions and responding to ad hoc requests
- Work closely with CMCs to prepare quarterly reviews, proposals and other client-related materials, this includes proofreading the documents, printing, binding and mailing
- Maintain updated client contact information within the CRM system (CAPConnect); assist with ongoing CAPConnect maintenance including gathering and uploading documents to SharePoint record
- Help CMCs review client activities and recurring tasks, including asset movements
- Handle Client Service functions, examples include; correspondence, reports, new account paperwork, contracts and research
- Schedule and confirm client meetings, if necessary
- Perform other duties and special projects as required, including firm-wide initiatives
- Based on business need, this role is to be performed on-site; this is not a remote or hybrid WFH role.
To get it done the “CAPTRUST Way”, an individual should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Ability to build successful, collaborative, and trusting relationships
- Instinctive aptitude for consistently creating accurate, concise, respectful, and easy to understand verbal and written communications conveying complex information
- Has a strong sense of urgency about getting work done and solving problems to achieve results that benefit our clients and colleagues even when faced with challenges
- Possess a strong desire to give back to our communities and enrich the lives of those around us
- Emulates an other’s centered mindset
- Applies integrity through maintaining objectivity
- Completion of a four-year degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience in the investment industry a plus
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and PDF
- Excellent math skills and the ability to quickly grasp financial and investment concepts
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Energized by change and ability to think “outside the box” regarding process improvement
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities, pressure and short deadlines
Perks and Other Benefits:
5% 401(k) Match
Healthy lifestyle reimbursements
Comprehensive Health Coverage + Healthy Lifestyle Reimbursement
+ Many more…
At CAPTRUST, we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment where ALL colleagues feel authentically seen, respected, and supported.
CAPTRUST is committed to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status and registered domestic partner status, citizenship status, military and veteran status, disability, protected medical condition, genetic information or any other status protected by law. CAPTRUST makes all employment decisions without regard to these protected statuses and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination.
AddressSan Ramon, CA
BusinessView all jobs at CAPTRUST