- Posted: over a month ago
WHO are we looking for?
CAPTRUST is seeking a Financial Advisor who will attract new, affluent wealth clients to the firm using a comprehensive financial planning approach. The successful candidate will join an established wealth management and institutional advisory team in providing independent advice and customized service to clients. Competitive compensation is offered for this role as well as expanding responsibilities with a rapidly growing firm.
- Identify, solicit, establish, develop, and manage new client relationships
- Provide ongoing financial planning and advise on the construction of financial plans including cash flow analysis, net worth statements, retirement and estate plans, charitable planning, and tax planning
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews and implement changes, adjustments, rebalancing, raise cash, etc. in collaboration with CAPTRUST’s research and trading teams
- Service existing client relationships, including quarterly reviews; updating financial plans; and managing client portfolios. CAPTRUST’s mission is to deliver service beyond expectation.
- Professional License/Certification required (65, 6, 7)
- 5+ years of related industry experience: wealth management business development, financial planning, investment allocation and model portfolios.
- Knowledge of or exposure to eMoney or similar financial planning software
- Possession of or desire to pursue CFP
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills – especially with executives, wealthy individuals, and family office-type clients.
- Good organizational skills such as multi-tasking, adapting priorities, and meeting deadlines
WHAT can you expect from your career at CAPTRUST?
Our colleagues, like our clients, tend to stay with CAPTRUST for years. There’s a reason for it; it’s a great culture in which to work and grow. We all work together as one unified practice. Advisors are motivated to help their colleagues and are committed to high standards.
Our Employee Benefits Package shows how much we value our team. Some benefits include:
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Comprehensive health coverage + Virgin Pulse wellness platform
- 401(k) program with a generous 5% employer match
WHERE will you be working?
Any of the following areas:
San Ramon, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
Grand Rapids, MI
HOW do we build a world class organization one brick at a time?
We make it a priority to hire those who have a commitment to service, a real interest in other people, and a passion to continuously improve. Simply put: the difference at CAPTRUST is the quality of our people and depth of our bench. If you are ready to make your mark, we want to talk to you.
Are you the next brick?
To get it done the CAPTRUST Way, an individual should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Ability to build successful, collaborative, and trusting relationships
- Instinctive aptitude for consistently creating accurate, concise, respectful, and easy-to-understand verbal and written communications conveying complex information
- A strong sense of urgency about getting work done and solving problems to achieve results that benefit our clients and colleagues, even when faced with challenges
- Inherent desire to give back to our communities and enrich the lives of those around us
- An other-centered mindset
- Integrity through maintaining objectivity
At CAPTRUST, we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment where ALL colleagues feel authentically seen, respected, and supported.
CAPTRUST is committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status and registered domestic partner status, citizenship status, military and veteran status, disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. CAPTRUST makes all employment decisions without regard to these protected statuses and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CAPTRUST