Great opportunity as a Repair Technician for a busy aviation company in Van Nuys. This is a Full Time position with hours of Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 4:00pm to start training. Once training is complete, your schedule may change to be either Monday - Thursday from 6:00am - 4:30pm, or Tuesday - Friday from 6:00am - 4:30pm.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. CAPS’ approach yields competitive wages and rewarding careers for our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants. When applying, in the subject of your email, please include your first and last name, and “I would like to work with CAPS!”.
Maintain, repair, and reassemble all equipment. Perform routine preventative maintenance, as well as discover any repairs needed, and be able to tend to them as needed.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Exceptional ability to pay attention to detail
· Maintain a clean and safe work area
· Troubleshooting skills
· Knowledge of power/hand tools and how to operate them
· Ability to perform basic mathematic equations
· Strong communication skills in English: both written and verbal
· Excellent reading comprehension skills
· Capacity to work in a fast paced environment and work with sense of urgency
· Multitasking ability
· Complete and pass performance audits
· Work overtime as needed
· Must be able to assist in heavy lifting
· Must be able to pass drug test to onboard, as well as randomly
· Must have a valid California identification
Must be able to pass a background check
Please email Jessica Gonzales at JGonzales@capsaviation.com to inquire about this position.