Sales Support Associate - Level 1
Reports To: Sales Operations Manager
Classification: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Responsible for the daily support of sales staff members, including outside sales contractors, regarding order processing and tracking as well as customer management. Assist with customer accounts and communicate with various departments internally and customers externally, as necessary, to support the full process flow of orders and customer management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Follow established protocols for material management within Plex.
- Receiving material
- Basic relisting
- Entering appropriate information for logistics for IPS & CTS
- Assist the sales team with the processing of the customer orders using the tools provided.
- Ability to understand and track PO’s using appropriate vendor status report
- Maintain updated and accurate records for the tracking, processing, and invoicing of orders.
- Collaborate daily with all internal CSW departments as it relates to orders and customer management.
- Organize weekly meetings with assigned sales representative(s) to ensure all information is accurate, updated, and action items are completed in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Administrative Assistant work experience strongly preferred; experience with sales support desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs, Internet applications, and database applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communication effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding computer skills
- Ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ability to follow all company policies and procedures
Physical & Environmental Requirements
- Physical activity for extended periods of time such as computer work/keyboarding, filing, reaching, twisting, sitting and standing.
- Extensive telephone use
- Some exposure to machinery and loud noise
All employees at this facility have responsibility and authority to note areas of product or customer issues and bring it to management’s attention.
CAPITAL STEEL and WIRE INCDeWitt, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.