- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Comprised of Nashville’s sharpest talent, the Cape Reserve team is highly educated, energetic, and eager. We represent our clients’ brand with the utmost professionalism, efficiency, and integrity. As your company grows, we grow.
As simple as it sounds, our objective is threefold: surpass our clients’ expectations and help them expand nationally, and provide our team with a challenging environment. Our atmosphere is designed to encourage productivity, creativity, and unity.
Cape Reserve is looking for enthusiastic and motivated professionals to be an integral part of our sales and marketing team. Our company is built on a belief in customer service and providing true value to our clients. Our team of marketing and sales associates is key to this approach as we help our clients manage their sales needs.
Entry Level Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Engage with customers, in-person, in a professional, friendly manner
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers in your given sales territory on behalf of two major companies in the telecom and smart-home industries
- Generate sales among customer accounts
- Answer customer queries and identifies new business opportunities
- Work with the team on sales goals and business development needs
Skills of the ideal Entry Level Sales Representative :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to generate ideas
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- BS Degree is preferred but not required with relevant work experience
- Ability to work full-time and reliably commute to the office
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience (especially working with customers; restaurant and retail experience is a major plus!)
Benefits for the Entry Level Sales Representative role:
- Leadership development
- Extensive training
- Positive and supportive teamwork environment (we love a little friendly competition, too! if you've played sports, you know what we mean ;) )
- Recognition and incentives
- Pay and traditional benefits will further be discussed in the interview process (we offer paid training, weekly pay plus bonuses, etc.)
"Incredible workplace. The people are inspiring and very goal-oriented. I immediately felt like I belonged and felt like I had support in every aspect of the business. The owner is incredibly humble and empathetic and is willing to do anything to help his employees. Cape Reserve is definitely an example of what a successful business should look like." ~ Chris K., Sales Representative
Do you feel this also might be the place for you? Send us your resume today!
As simple as it sounds, our objective is threefold: surpass our client’s expectations, provide our team with a challenging environment, and expand nationally for our clients. Our positive atmosphere promotes creativity and unity.
CAPE RESERVE INC
Get fresh Reservation Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!