Primary Duties & Responsibilities
The Administrative/Marketing Associate assists the Management Team with all of the Company’s administrative needs and marketing initiatives. In this role, the A/M Associate is directly responsible for a wide variety of on-going and specialized campaigns, and is proactively involved with the Company’s overall online presence. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative functions including phone/reception duties, word-processing and ordering supplies. Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Email marketing campaigns, including the weekly Realtor sales updates, sales agent newsletters, and rental homeowner & tenant communications. Experience with Constant Contact or other email marketing program a plus.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of software systems critical to the Company’s marketing efforts, including FlexMLS, IDXBroker, ToolkitCMA, Escapia Rental Management Software, and others as deemed appropriate.
- Frequent and regular Blog posting on the Company website.
- Frequent and regular Social Media posting on the Company’s Facebook page, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- Frequent and regular monitoring of the Company’s online reviews and Google Business listing.
- Weekly advertisement coordination for the Banner, Cape Codder, and Cape Cod Times.
- Monthly advertisement coordination for Homes & Land and Real Estate Magazine.
- Seasonal and on-demand postcard creation and coordination.
- On-demand assistance with brochures, property pictures, the company website, and any other projects requiring the Marketing Associate’s creative skillset.
- Advise the Management Team about new and/or appropriate marketing channels and strategies.
Summer Season Rental Support
- Assist the Rental Team with all summer rental activities, including:
- Handle tenant check-ins and check outs (Saturdays).
- Print out weekly check-in and checkout reports and greet guests upon arrival.
- Assemble arrival packets for incoming guests.
- Assist with resolution of problems reported by guests and homeowners.
- Respond to guest inquiries for more information or bookings.
Compensation commensurate with experience and benefits are flexible, based on the individual's needs.
CAPE COD OCEANVIEW REALTY INC
Why Work Here?Local Cape Cod real estate agency engaged in both Sales and Vacation Rentals. Ranked in the top 10% of sales agencies by sales volume and operating one of the largest vacation rental programs on the Cape.
Great co-workers, diverse duties, performance bonuses!
South Orleans, MA