Nationwide Search, work your local market, earn money TODAY. Commission up to 50%
WORK FROM HOME
CAP Global is seeking a highly motivated IT Temporary Staffing Business Development Sales person with established industry experience to join our IT Staffing and Consulting team. The mission, paired with his/her recruiting staff, is to place IT contractors at our client's sites
This is a work from home, hourly paid contract to hire position. Must have a home office set up including using your own computer and telephone.
The Business Dev. Manager is responsible for generating revenue from new business development. Looking for a hunter.
Expected to quickly build and grow an account portfolio in the local market. This position is responsible for the entire sales cycle and account management (generating new business, pre-sales, delivery, accounts receivables and client retention) including:
- Developing target accounts based on market analysis and CAP Global management direction, creating a sales plan for penetrating these client companies, obtaining commitments, managing engagement contracts and delivering services to those prospects.
- Creating new business relationships through all networking channels, including referrals, online networking, industry events, warm and cold calls
- Managing the entire sales lifecycle with clients including identifying opportunities, providing guidance on market conditions, crafting and presenting client presentations, recommending solutions based on an understanding of the client’s unique business and technical needs, preparing proposals, contract negotiation, closing the sale and managing all things ‘account management’
- Growing footprint within client companies through demonstrated success within the client organization and teams, utilizing excellent interpersonal skills, relationship-building, customer focus and attention to detail
- Manage new and existing business relationships through telephone calls, meetings, lunches and dinners and other professional business development efforts. This is a client-facing position; the Account Manager will successfully maintain and expand a select group of existing client accounts by:
-Being the primary point of contact for all your client needs, maintaining close and frequent interaction with clients, strengthening the rapport between CAP Global Inc. and the client.
-Communicating detailed, well defined client requirements to Recruiting delivery team and working closely with recruiting team to deliver solution
-Focusing on account expansion and broadening of offerings within current clients
-Collaborating with CAP Global leadership to create a client development and retention strategy in addition to annual sales planning
· Update ongoing documentation in CRM and Applicant Tracking System (SalesForce.com and Bullhorn).
· Responsible for tracking weekly production activity and metrics
- Review sales activity on a weekly and monthly basis with department manager
- Prepare annual sales plans and conduct quarterly account reviews showing progress
We’re looking for that unique person who is highly motivated, results driven and has that special knack of natural relationship development skills. Our ideal candidate will be independently driven and self-directed, have experience working in the technical staffing industry in sales, and employ a consultative approach to sales. This individual must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, competitive, yet service-oriented culture. Skills we are seeking include:
- 3-5 years of experience working in business development within the IT Staffing, or Technology consulting services
- Proven business development experience focused on achieving revenue targets
- Proven track record of identifying target markets, creating sales plans and translating that effort to develop and close new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue
- Proven history of strong relationships with technology decision makers inside client’s organization
- Reputation for excellence and high-quality service to clients
- Ability to develop and maintain productive trusting relationships with clients
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills at all levels within a client organization
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Capable of flourishing in a competitive environment
- Strong interpersonal and professional office communication skills
- Previous experience with CRM / ATS software (Salesforce, Bullhorn, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate time-management skills and prioritization of daily activity
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Management