- Posted: 19 days ago
We are seeking a talented Junior Graphic Designer to work with our engineering department on PDD projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual otherwise qualified must be able to perform each overall duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, additional qualifications, and/or ability required.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Work with the PDD Manager to generate graphic concepts for ongoing and new projects
- Assist in producing web content, collateral and other materials while maintaining brand aesthetic across multiple platforms
- Participate in departmental design reviews
- Maintain graphic database as needed
- Working with engineering using GUI, IFU and others as required.
- Produce internal and external documentation templates and forms
Competencies & Requirements:
- 2-4 years of professional design experience
- Packaging design
- Visual aspects of brand identity
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- A strong sense of typography, composition, and color theory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manual and digital illustration and rapid ideation skills
- Understanding of Web graphics and print production processes
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to process large amounts of data for design projects
- Team player
- Four-year Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design or related field preferred. Or experience to match.
We do NOT offer a relocation package for this position. Position is in office in West Jordan, Utah.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
CAO Group, INC
AddressWest Jordan, UT
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?