Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CANNON® Instrument Company is a recognized world leader in the manufacture and support of high-precision viscosity and measurement rheology products and services. The company's longstanding emphasis on production of premiere-quality laboratory equipment has kept CANNON® at the cutting edge of research and development for viscosity instrumentation serving a variety of industries.
Package products for shipping and prepare the necessary documentation for each shipment; bills of lading, airway bills, hazard forms and invoice. Prepare shipping labels for use by carrier. Assist in loading/unloading freight. Assist in receiving duties. Assist in maintenance duties. Follow personal safety procedures and regulation pertaining to customs, transportation and other government regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Package products for shipping.
- Prepare documentation for shipping, includes use of computer/carrier software.
- Assist other departments with their essential functions: receiving and stores.
- Assist other departments: expediting and recalling shipments, locating parts.
- Maximize the concepts of Lean Manufacturing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- This position requires hazmat training, safety and general awareness training, basic math and communication skills and export training. This position also requires the ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
Cannon Instrument Company is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
CANNON INSTRUMENT CO
AddressState College, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CANNON INSTRUMENT CO