Order Entry and Customer Service Representati
- Expired: March 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
CANNON® Instrument Company is a recognized world leader in the manufacture and support of high-precision viscosity and measurement rheology products and services. The company's longstanding emphasis on production of premiere-quality laboratory equipment has kept CANNON® at the cutting edge of research and development for viscosity instrumentation serving a variety of industries.
The customer service representative is an entry level position that works in a high performance, customer-focused team environment and is responsible for a number of customer-oriented tasks and determining the most effective resolution to customer issues and maintaining customer accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering incoming customer phone calls.
- Receive, enter and process incoming purchase orders.
- Give verbal price quotes.
- Establish and maintain customer accounts in business system.
- Issue and process Return Authorizations.
- Prepare all necessary shipping documents.
- Assist in preparing written quotations.
- Give customers order status information upon request.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Distribute daily US Mail
- Other duties as required
- Maximize the concepts of Lean Manufacturing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Customer Service experience is required.
- Proficient use of computer, business software, and other common office equipment.
- Must be able to perform work accurately and efficiently.
- Proficient at reading comprehension, written and verbal communication.
- Must have good human relation skills.
Cannon Instrument Company is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
CANNON INSTRUMENT CO
AddressState College, PA
BusinessView all jobs at CANNON INSTRUMENT CO