Equipment Production Assembler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CANNON® Instrument Company is a recognized world leader in the manufacture and support of high-precision viscosity and measurement rheology products and services. The company's longstanding emphasis on production of premiere-quality laboratory equipment has kept CANNON® at the cutting edge of research and development for viscosity instrumentation serving a variety of industries.
Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Team assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis. Work directly in manufacturing on tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operation on mechanical and elector mechanical assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform assembly on boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables of electrical and electromechanical assemblies working from drawings, diagrams and work instructions.
- Perform pre-assembly setup using drawings, diagrams, pictures, and work instructions.
- Pull parts from pick tickets for production.
- Inform Cell Coordinator of any “low quantity” parts.
- Label parts for reordering.
- Use tools as necessary to assemble electrical, electro-mechanical, electro-optical and sensor assemblies.
- Make continuity checks on assemblies and conduct quality inspections of assembled work.
- Operate Hypot and Ground-Bond test equipment to engineering specifications.
- Prepares and maintains test records and reports as required.
- Test equipment and sub assemblies.
- Perform necessary checkout procedures on assemblies
- Maximize the concepts of Lean Manufacturing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- One (1) plus year experience assembling mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Experience using hand crimpers, cutters, wrenches, and other assembly tools.
- Knowledge of proper dies required for crimping selected pin and/or terminal.
- Experience with the fundamentals of ESD.
- Experience with multi-meters.
- Ability to maneuver and lift up to 60 pounds.
Cannon Instrument Company is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Cannon Instrument Company
2139 High Tech RoadState College, PA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cannon Instrument Company