- Posted: over a month ago
Covenant Ability Network of Minnesota (CANMN) is currently hiring a Program Manager in Lino Lakes, MN!
- Must be able to communicate effectively with interdisciplinary team members- case managers, guardians and families, day program providers, etc.
- Must have excellent writing skills and some experience writing and implementing behavior management plans, developing program plans, outcomes and recommendations, Addendum's (person-centered individual support plans), Self Management Assessments, Individual Abuse Prevention Plans, and Program Abuse Prevention Plans
- Must work as a team player and assist management team with tasks as assigned
- Follow a budget with regards to staffing, household maintenance, shopping, etc.
- Able to attend appointments and meetings as needed
- Assist in interviewing, training new staff, maintaining training documents, and supervising staff
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills required
- Providing and maintaining a comfortable and safe environment for all the resident’s at CAN of MN
- The Program Manager meets the residents physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs on a daily basis
- Provide direction and leadership necessary to assist staff with the guidance, counsel and teaching required to further the growth of the persons served at CAN of MN
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have high school degree; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass DHS background study
- Experience and/or training with individuals with autism or intellectual disabilities
- Designated Coordinator qualifications preferred
Full Time Salary
Monday-Friday (40 hours flex shifts)
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO
CANMN is a faith based non-profit organization providing person centered services to adults with a variety of intellectual disabilities. We are called to work along side those we serve and provide enrichment to their lives. We stay very active with camping trips, sporting events, Bible study's and beyond. Join us today!
Fill out an application at https://form.jotform.com/80386240103143
CAN of Minnesota
AddressLino Lakes, MN
BusinessView all jobs at CAN of Minnesota