Equipment Finance Business Development Manager -NJ (Hybrid) Outside of NJ (Remote)
Jersey City, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Development Manager
CAN Capital is looking for a Business Development Manager to find, train, and develop 3rd party partnership sales of B2B financial products with Equipment Vendors. This position is focused on driving new business with new equipment vendors and increasing annual volume growth with existing partners in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
• Aggressively seeks new opportunities to expand the company’s Equipment Vendor base via prospecting/networking over the phone
• Responsible for On-Boarding of New Equipment Vendors
• Pro-actively develops excellent working relationships with Equipment Vendors, PSM team members, and Management Staff
• Develops an in-depth functional and analytical knowledge of company’s products, services, processes, and policies
• Identifies high-potential Equipment Vendors as sales referral sources and develop formal sales relationships with them
• Conducts training of new sales relationships using electronic, print media & WebEx for Key Partners
• Achieves and surpasses sales goals and budgets for Vendor Sales Team
• Develops plan with Marketing and Sales VPs to prospect Equipment Vendors
• Tracks efforts and performance in a CRM system with minimal oversight
• Monitors market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales
• Advises sales partners and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques
• Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
• Represent CAN Capital at Industry Trade Shows
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years of experience in B2B Sales, preferably partnership sales, demonstrating a track record of success. Prior business lending experience and experience soliciting and managing Equipment Vendors is preferred
• Drive and determination to generate significant additional new business
• Excellent planning, organizing, and time management skills
• Passion and energy for customers, champion of a sales-centric culture
• Familiarity with CRM, preferably including Sales Force
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• Ability to travel 5-10% of the time
Our Total Rewards package includes but is not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401k+ company match, gym reimbursement, company paid employee short & long term disability, life insurance and time off package. Our comprehensive benefits kick in on your FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT!
CAN Capital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
AddressJersey City, NJ
Get fresh Director Business Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.