Executive Assistant to CEO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are: CAMcare Health is made of a diverse and innovative team motivated to provide the best possible healthcare to communities in Camden and the surrounding areas. We live our values by providing primary health care to everyone regardless of their ability to pay at seven sites throughout Camden and Gloucester counties. Focused on leveling up patient care, we are incorporating technology, creative problem solving, and innovating healthcare every day.
How you can make an impact: As the Executive Assistant to the CEO/PRESIDENT at CAMcare, you will contribute your great work ethic, exceptional organizational skills, attention to details and ability to multitask to assist a productive CEO for our growing and mission-driven organization. You’ll be part of a team that thrives on collaboration, novel thinking and transformation.
What you will do:
The Executive Assistant to the CEO/PRESIDENT will provide clerical and administrative assistant support to the CEO/PRESIDENT so as to enhance the administrative function.
- Provides administrative support and acts as the point of contact for all internal and external appointments for CEO/PRESIDENT.
- Maintains calendar, coordinates schedule and handles a variety of meeting logistics for CEO/PRESIDENT.
- Prepares all meeting minutes and maintains binders for Board, Executive, Finance, and Strategic Planning Committees.
- Manages incoming phone inquiries and directs when appropriate, takes all messages and intervenes as appropriate.
- Coordinates business travel arrangements.
- Completes all expense reports.
- Maintains the contact database and develops relationship with other organizations as contact person.
- Develops and maintains a filing system.
- Faxes and mails all necessary communications.
- Develops and maintains a system to facilitate workflow.
- Ensures office is organized on a daily basis.
- Prepares correspondence and creates letters inclusive of Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are and the expertise you bring:
- A passion for helping patients.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proficient in note taking, keyboarding, good spelling, punctuation, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Business Applications to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years supporting C-level executives.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to the CEO/President in applicable health care setting.
- Resourceful and proactive self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
CAMcare’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate is in alignment with applicable local, state and federal mandates. This requires that all employees are both vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19. Employees may request exemption consideration for COVID-19 vaccine requirements for valid religious and medical reasons.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their essential functions, as required under the Americans With Disabilities Act ("ADA") or other applicable state/local law.
CAMcare Health Corporation
Get fresh Executive Operations Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.