- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the general direction of the Plant Manager, the incumbent is responsible for plant engineering, operations & maintenance support, and project management. The Plant Engineer serves as a resource for plant personnel to assist in the safe, effective, and efficient operation of the facility
- Responsible for understanding the plant design basis and Management of Change (MOC) program.
- Investigate equipment failures and own Root Cause Analysis program
- Develop and maintain relationships with original equipment manufacturer representatives
- Make informed decisions on engineering issues and methods that are cost effective and of high quality.
- Supports the regulatory Compliance Specialist in all NERC, Regional Reliability Entity, and EIA issues impacting facility operations.
- Oversees contractor and vendor tasks and adherence to corporate programs.
- Develop and maintain plant performance and efficiency analysis tools and report’s findings to the Plant Manager.
- Maintain technical library and drawings to ensure that all necessary reference materials are available and up to date.
- Prepare capital project budgets for approval and administer the project budget.
- Plan and coordinates plant maintenance as required to maximize plant availability and optimize cost effectiveness.
- Prepares accurate plant documentation, to assure proper historical records and reporting of plant maintenance is completed.
- Promotes and works with others in a team environment.
- Performs plant maintenance tasks as required to support plant requirements.
- Assists with operations/maintenance training and qualification programs.
- Must make expeditious appropriate decision to non-routine plant maintenance situations.
- Maintains and optimizes the plant CMMS system, issues preventative/predictive and corrective work orders for completion.
- Provides support in development of work scopes associated with scheduled and non-scheduled outages.
- Provides emergency 24-hour on-call emergency support.
- Development of specifications for equipment and materials as required in support of facility projects.
- To engineer, design, and justify plant modifications and improvements and coordinate plant maintenance utilizing plant technicians and contract support to support achieving company and group goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
ManufacturingView all jobs at CAMS
Get fresh Manager Plant Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.