- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the oversight, administration and financial functions of the three power plants. Responsible for all accounting and budget functions.
- Shall maintain diligent and accurate corporate policies and files.
- Works in conjunction with plant staff to develop annual O&M and Capital budgets.
- Manages and maintains O&M and Capital budgets.
- Acts as a single point of contact to Asset Manager.
- In-depth or broad, knowledge of accounting and budget management.
- Highly skilled professional with wide-ranging, advanced technical experience to resolve complex issues.
- Competent to work at very high level in multiple knowledge areas or functions as an advanced contributor.
- Works in and makes decisions on complex issues regarding project components and advanced tasks.
- Leads the research for innovations from external sources, and identifies opportunities to develop new processes, tools, services, and techniques within the function.
- Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Independently selects methods, techniques, analytical approach, and evaluation criteria.
- Determines methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Serves as project/technical lead on medium to large projects; regularly coordinates work of professionals, technicians, and others outside of own department.
- Trains and mentors’ employees on technical skills.
- Collaborate and solve problems – works with others to resolve significant issues, clarify, or interpret complex information, provide initial screening/negotiations.
- Maintains direct working relationship with personnel, accounting and procurement managers in the corporate office and other facilities as required.
- Shall maintain a strong knowledge of all contracts and maintains working relationship with legal counsel, internal auditors, government agencies, vendors, as required.
- Establishes administrative controls for all accounting functions in accordance with established policies and procedures, client requirements, and applicable government regulations.
- Responsible for monthly accounting close activities.
- Responsible for monthly budget forecast and variance reports.
- Maintains an understanding of power plant revenues.
- Responsible for issuance and approval of all check runs if required.
- Performs the preparation of all required plant financial reports.
- Provides analysis of financial information & maintains reports, estimates of administrative costs and the preparation of forecasts and cost records.
- Responds to inquiries and audits relative to costs and billings.
- Implements job procedures for procurement of materials, tools, subcontracts, and services.
- Perform monthly trend analysis/reporting for assigned plants explaining from a year over year and month over month perspective.
- Self -Motivated to identify task that need to be completed.
- Performs other financially related duties and tasks as assigned.
BusinessView all jobs at CAMS
Get fresh Assistant Administrative Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.