- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for the business analysis and financial functions primarily of Keys Energy Center with intermittent support of other Parkway Generation fleet sites and initiatives, including managing the budget forecasting process, tracking project spends, contract development, performing business accounting duties; invoice processing, journal entries, tracking and listing unvouchered liability’s
Reports To: Parkway Generation Business Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains site financial files
- Prepares annual operating budgets and forecasting.
- Prepares long-range operating budget forecasts
- Works in conjunction with other staff to perform monthly budget project reforecasts
- Analyzes and reviews monthly operations and maintenance expenditures.
- Provides detailed project spend reports
- Day to day accounting to include A/P activities, journal entry preparation, monthly closings
- Reviews asset ledger and prepares fixed asset entries monthly
- Maintains direct working relationship with plant managers and other business analysts in the fleet
- Shall maintain a strong knowledge of all contracts
- Maintains administrative controls for all accounting functions in accordance with established policies and procedures, client requirements, and applicable government regulations.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of power plant revenue streams
- Performs the preparation of all required plant financial reports.
- Provides analysis of financial information & maintains reports, estimates of administrative costs and the preparation of forecasts and cost records.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Business Manager as required.
$90,000 - $120,000
BusinessView all jobs at CAMS
Get fresh Energy Financial jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.