- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Associate will perform accounting and administrative duties. Primary responsibilities will be processing accounts payable and other accounting transactions in a fast-paced environment.
- Major responsibilities: process accounts payable, enter accounting transactions, and perform other administrative work. Perform month-end closing procedures. Obtain a good working knowledge of company and/or department procedures. Maintain confidentiality of Company matters and data as required.
- Utilize: Assetsuite, Netsuite, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as other department software/systems as needed.
- Communication and interpersonal skills: effectively and clearly communicates instructions, ideas and department procedures and policies; works effectively as a team member within the department and due to knowledge and expertise, participates on inter-department teams as requested.
- Problem solving and initiative: use independent judgment, initiative and knowledge of department and company needs and goals in accomplishing work assignments; reviews, initiates and recommends corrective actions or improvements to administrative practices; reaches out to others inside and outside of department who are knowledgeable to assist in resolving issues.
BusinessView all jobs at CAMS