Community Association Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to join a company that values a supportive culture, inclusion, growth, and the ability to work in and out of the office on a flexible basis? CAMS (Community Association Management Services), one of the fastest-growing HOA management companies in the southeastern US, was founded on the simple idea that people come first, and this idea is at the core of everything we do. At CAMS you will be immersed in a company that is fast-forward and team-oriented.
Why CAMS Needs You
As a CAMS Community Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of homeowner's associations, building relationships with your boards of directors, and working to provide them with the trusted guidance they deserve. Our managers are supported internally by teams of specialists dedicated to assisting both you and the members of the communities we serve.
What You'll Do Here
- Maintain an open line of communication with boards of directors and homeowners
- Prepare and present budgets to your boards
- Analyze monthly financial reports and create variance reports for your boards
- Create monthly management reports
- Contact and coordinate with vendors for community maintenance projects
- Oversee daily operations of your portfolio of communities
- Regularly attend board meetings as well as internal team meetings
- Supervise administrative and maintenance staff when applicable
- Proven proficiency in learning new technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven capability to review and analyze financial reports
- Familiarity with insurance regarding HOAs
- Grasp of contractual bidding processes
- Knowledge of proper meeting order
- Familiarity with the architectural request process
- Ability to create and maintain a proper working budget
Preferred Education, Licensing, and Experience
- 1-2 years in the HOA management field (strongly preferred)
- CAI designation(s) strongly preferred
- Associates degree or higher preferred
Benefits & Salary
For experienced managers, the starting salary for this position is $55,000+ annually plus bonus opportunities and is determined by the candidate qualifications listed above. The CAMS compensation package includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans are available
- 401(k) with employer match at 1-year mark of employment
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus opportunities to be discussed in the interview stages
- Cell phone stipend
- Reimbursement for business mileage
A relocation package will be determined if the candidate selected for hire must relocate outside of South Carolina/North Carolina Border for this position.
Growth and Development Opportunities
At CAMS, we highly value professional growth and development, and that's why we provide our team with in-house training opportunities and support those pursuing external industry-related educational opportunities. Our internal training includes monthly community manager training seminars, wellness programs, and professional and personal growth opportunities. We are also big proponents of promoting and hiring from within, encouraging all of our employees to seek out career advancement. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that provides opportunities to explore different positions, then CAMS may be the right place for you!
CAMS' Core Values
At CAMS, we have a set of Core Values at the heart of everything we do. These values are seen in how we do business and in every interaction with our clients and coworkers.
- We are here to serve: Acts of service can be both big and small, and it is our responsibility to maintain a mindset of service towards both our clients as well as our teammates
- We use good judgement: Regardless of the ease or difficulty of a situation, we always strive to use our best judgement
- We are here to learn and grow: We are constantly pursuing education and training opportunities for staff and learning from our management experiences. In every situation and interaction, there is a lesson to be learned.
- We take ownership: We rely on each team member to take ownership of their work and responsibilities to meet our obligations to our customers and each other.
If you have considered relocating to a new area, Myrtle Beach, SC, has a lot to offer. With tons of shopping, restaurants, and live entertainment opportunities, miles of beautiful beaches, and an exciting boardwalk with activities for everyone, Myrtle Beach would make the perfect home for someone looking to have the perks of both city and coastal living at their fingertips.
CAMS has 9 different regional office locations throughout North and South Carolina. Check out our different position openings at the link: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/5ed89f50-8983-4a2b-9d34-c5c890897bd4/S-S-Services-Group-LLC
CAMS (Community Association Management Services)
3081 Deville StreetMyrtle Beach, SC
Real EstateView all jobs at CAMS (Community Association Management Services)
Get fresh Community Inclusion jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.