We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic professional to join the Marketing Team at Campbell Wealth Management. Campbell Wealth Management is a leading retirement planning firm in the Northern Virginia/DC Metro Area and we are looking for someone that is eager to grow professionally and personally with us. If you are a go-getter that is strong at using persuasive language, asking in-depth questions and if you want to be part of a driven financial organization with great initiatives, we want to hear from you!
Campbell Wealth Management offers an exciting work environment with a competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, 401K matching, employee referral bonus, paid holidays & five weeks of paid time off.
The Marketing Relationship Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to assist the Wealth Advisory team in engaging with current prospects and serving as the primary point of contact for appointment setting and retention at our educational workshops and through the follow-up process. We are looking for a driven candidate that can grow the prospect pipeline by coordinating multiple schedules and filling the calendars of our financial advisors. This position depends heavily on a positive attitude, solid work ethic and the ability to build relationships over the phone. Candidates must exhibit exceptional interpersonal communication skills, a proven record of getting prospects/clients engaged over the phone, time management skills, be extremely organized and customer service oriented.
· High level of communication and follow-through skills
· Calling, qualifying and scheduling prospects
· Strong persuasive phone skills to motivate current prospects to set and keep appointments
· Handle the entire communication process for appointment confirmations and make improvements, if necessary
· Previous experience in a relatable appointment scheduling or inside sales role
· Attend and set-up all seminars/workshops and schedule the appointments at the conclusion of the program (Evening Hours)
· Enter, update and maintain the accuracy of our CRM database
· Track weekly appointment progress and update the Marketing Pipeline
· Motivated and driven by reaching goals
· Work independently and proactively to meet business & department goals
· Perform other duties & projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing
· Bachelors of Science in Marketing or related field with a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience
· Experience working in marketing, sales, customer service and event management
· Financial industry knowledge/experience preferred
· Must be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and have strong organizational skills
· Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of costumers
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
· Detail oriented and have the ability to follow up on tasks
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, social media platforms and CRM Software
· Excellent oral, written and telephone skills with ability to convey information effectively