Business Services Specialist 1 Evening Clinic Part-Time 20-hours
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Provides positive customer interface, obtains and enters in computer all information needed for patients seen in the Clinic to ensure accurate billing.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Greets visitors and patients to determine their needs and directs them accordingly
- Collects appropriate documentation from patient and enters into PM system
- Collects copay, coinsurance or other balances owed on account
- Prints billing slip for physician to mark services performed
- Schedules follow-up appointments and cancels patient appointments due to no show
- Enters charges same day of service
- Codes diagnosis
- Reconciles payments daily
- Ensures that claims are in drop status at charge entry
- Maintains cash drawer for making change and balances it daily
- Verifies that all billing slips are submitted at the end of the day
- Prints appropriate registration forms from medical record system for future appointments
- Obtains precertification
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Previous customer service experience required. Experience in the operations of a physician's office is preferred.
Computer Skills: Must be computer literate. Basic computer skills required. Must be able to type.
Campbell Clinic Benefit Summary:
Campbell Clinic offers a lucrative benefit package to support employees and their families.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- HRA Option
- Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Option
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) Plan Matching + Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
CAMPBELL CLINIC PCGermantown, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.