Secretary Administrative Position
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part time position available.
Enter the exciting world of real estate! Assist aspiring real estate professional start their new career at the top academy in the state.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- At least 6 months of customer service or hospitality experience
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
CAMERON ACADEMY LLC
12179 S. ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAILOrlando, FL
BusinessView all jobs at CAMERON ACADEMY LLC