CDL Class B Driver - Home Daily
- Posted: over a month ago
Leading logistics company, Common Area Maintenance Services (CAM), is looking for reliable CDL Class B (Home Daily) Truck Drivers for Local routes. Up to 1,500 per week GREAT Health / Dental / Vision plans, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
CAM cares about your future We support employees looking to improve performance by paying for career advancement classes and training
Competitive Compensation Up to 1,500 per week plus bonuses
- Overtime is available
- Bonuses (5,000 - 15,000 per year in the winter)
- Safety bonuses- Earn extra PTO by accruing safety points
- Paid classes and training
- Will sponsor to get Class A CDL
- Home Daily
- Health / Vision / Dental
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
CDL Class A Truck Driver Overview:
- Pay Frequency: Weekly (direct deposit available)
- Routes: Local
- Training: Paid training; Ride a week, drive a week
- Equipment: Tymco DST6-Automatic transmission
- Classification: Full-Time Employee (W2)
- Location: Denver Colorado
CDL Class A Truck Driver Minimum Requirements:
- No sweeper experience required Will take new drivers out of school and provide paid training.
- Must possess a Valid Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- No minimum age requirements.
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record(MVR).
- Must pass Drug Test and DOT Physical.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CAM Services