Associate Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION TITLE: Associate Project Manager
PURPOSE: Provide project management and administrative support to the project development team. This person would serve as a liaison to clients and colleagues, assist with project development, and assist with the design of marketing and promotional materials. This position reports to the Development team.
- Type and design general correspondence, letters, memos, charts, tables, etc.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings
- Maintains the project schedule and assists the Development Managers with the development of standardized templates, checklists, and implementation of strong project management processes
- Create, assemble, and maintain project files
- Supports quality assurance, timely reporting of issues and tracking of completed work products and services
- Provide scheduling and logistical support for meetings and other events, including set-up and break-down
- Assists with the capturing of meeting minutes, meeting agendas, weekly and monthly status reports and provides support for a variety of project management and reporting tasks
- Serve as liaison to outside vendors, as appropriate, including consultants, catering, and others
- All other duties, as assigned to meet business needs.
- Collaborates with sales and project teams to develop marketing materials
- Identifies appropriate social media platforms and other web-based tools to use in promoting projects
- Assists with development of the organizations website to ensure its efficiency and efficacy
- Be open to and contribute creative alternatives for developmental marketing solutions
- Provide additional support as needed and assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree and 5-6 years of relevant experience.
· Great proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
· Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
· Basic knowledge of, or willingness to learn, website content maintenance.
· Must be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
· Must have excellent time-management and organizational skills; a sense of humor, diplomacy, and discretion; critical thinking skills, and judgment.
· Willingness to take initiative; high level of self-motivation and flexibility; and have the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively, always maintaining composure while dealing with the Owners, authorities, staff, consultants, and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
CALVIN CAFRITZ ENTERPRISESWhy Work Here?
Great Development Company
19th & L Street NWWashington, DC
TechnologyView all jobs at CALVIN CAFRITZ ENTERPRISES