Are you looking for a career where you can truly make a difference for the environment? CALSTART is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing team. The Associate Marketing & Outreach PM will help develop and support marketing strategies that inform targeted audiences, promote meaningful engagement, and result in successful program participation.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and outreach skills with a proven track record of facilitating successful marketing and outreach campaigns and events. She/he will have experience supporting innovative educational and marketing programs, along with a solid understanding of and experience with multimedia use for effective outreach.
Interested candidates should possess a positive “can do” attitude and strive to learn and grow. He/she works well in a team environment, displays personal initiative, thrives in public-engagement settings, and has a passion for the clean transportation industry.
CALSTART is a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation organization with offices in multiple states. We work with the public and private sectors to knock down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future. We have more than 27 years of experience.
California Employers Association is the recruiter for CALSTART.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism and/or Business Management) with 1 year or more of professional and relevant experience.
• Strong organizational/time management skills, with attention to detail and project management abilities.
• Demonstrates initiative and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• High proficiency in communications project management across various stages of development and implementation (planning, execution, monitoring and completion) focusing on collateral development, media campaigns, and online strategy.
• Ability to communicate program information to multiple audiences.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically in Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel.
• Experience with WordPress and additional website development tools.
• Experience with Google Analytics and/or CRM.
• Experience with Microsoft Project or related project management software a plus.
• Experience with Photoshop and page design software such as Adobe InDesign a plus.
Salary and Benefits
• Compensation: Annual salary is up to $56K depending on experience
• Company pays 100% of premiums for HMO health plan including dental and vision care.
• Retirement plan equivalent to 8 percent of the annual salary.
• Flexible work hours as appropriate and we provide funding for transit.
• Committed to employee growth and skills development.
To apply: If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for the position of Associate Project Manager at CALSTART. Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and complete resume as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your resume and cover letter, we will contact those qualified candidates to proceed in the interview process.
Search Firm Representatives, please read carefully: CEA is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. As such, CALSTART offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. These opportunities include all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, job placement, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, advancement, and termination. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.