Sales Service Specialist
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Sales Service Specialist
Employment Status: Full-time - Non-Exempt
Position Reports To: Controller
The Sales Service Specialist reports to the Director of Accounting and is responsible for posting of sales adjustments "(troubles") in the G/L, assists in daily audits of AR invoicing, daily entries of lockbox/cash receipts and/or audit, and provides support to various departments. Providing these services (see below) in an effective and efficient manner will ensure accuracy of customer accounts and the Company's financial statements and provide support on the day-to-day operations of the sales department.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Responsible for posting all customer troubles after approval from sales
- Assists in daily audits of AR sales invoicing including back up for daily AR invoicing
- Assists in daily audits of lockbox cash receipt including back up for daily lockbox cash receipts entries
- Back up support for AR collections
- Back up support for inventory issues
- Maintains EDI customers and product codes including resolving EDI errors
- Provides cross-functional backup to other sales service duties and other accounting functions
- Provides support for year-end financial audit, sales reporting and analysis
- Support other departments in sales, field, coolers, and accounting as needed
- Actively participates in the documentation/development of sales service policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Provides support in educating or cross training of other staff to improve understanding and/or implement standards and procedures
- Assists on various internal and external audits
- Assists in special projects
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Regular attendance and promptness are required
- AA or AS degree in accounting or equivalent, preferred
- 3-5 years sales service experience in agriculture, preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate a strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with highly diverse workforce
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
- Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Job requires ability to sit for long periods of time to perform duties. Also required is the ability to walk around and make inquiries from other staff, management, etc. Must be able to bend or stoop down to access file cabinets including lifting of items or objects up to 10 pounds.
CALIFORNIA GIANT, Inc.
Get fresh Sales Operations Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.