Looking to make a difference in the world?
If you’re ready to help grow our stem cell business and expand market share… then we’re looking for you!
We have immediate openings in Tucson, AZ office for a Specialist II - Product Marketing.
Summary:As a member of the Marketing Team, this position is responsible for providing support in product marketing, branding, Go to Market strategy, CRM campaign management, and Administrative/Marketing support for CBR by Generate Life Sciences. The ideal candidate has strong process and organizational skills and will be key in supporting the Product Marketing and Sales Enablement teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team on cross-functional products, branding exercises, Go to Market strategies, and overall product messaging
- Develop creative briefs for campaign executions / strategies
- Help lead monthly email / digital campaign executions to prospects, clients, and Healthcare Providers
- Provide monthly analytic reports to support campaign executions, including tracking specific KPIs by campaign / channel
- Provide CRM campaign management, including creation of campaigns and segments, to ensure clear, clean data for business intelligence
- Lead event management process optimization through process efficiency and budget tracking to maximize the business impact and reach to consumers
- Help create training and coaching briefs for the Consumer Sales (and Field Sales) teams where appropriate, including managing our content resource library and IVA.
- Help manage project and promotional calendars
- Work closely with Digital Marketing team to ensure campaigns are being executed to plan
- Proactively provide timely set-up and execution of campaigns
- Assist in client referral program, including data / KPIs and program fulfillment
- Manage and keep all event dashboards and processes up-to-date
- Cultivate ideas and suggestions for educational and marketing tactics to bridge education gaps between our company and consumers
- Create Purchase Orders, MTAGs, etc.
- Work with outside vendors on marketing program fulfillment (gift cards, baby books, etc.)
- Other marketing projects as assigned
- Promote innovation and efficiency by defining & executing relevant pilot projects.
Education and/or Experience:
- Candidates should have at least 2+ years of Marketing or Sales experience in healthcare organizations, supporting marketing teams, Consumer Sales, or other logistics.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and proactively manage work assignments
- Must have experience working with advanced features of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of common computer software such as Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Budget management experience
- Experience managing outside agencies and vendors
- Ability to accurately transcribe data from electronic or paper records to a computer database.
- Basic knowledge of common computer software such as Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Google Suite.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Marketing experience (in-house and/or agency setting)
- Experience working in medical, healthcare field
- Experience using Marketing and other CRM systems e.g. Salesforce
- Certified Meeting Professional or Meeting Planner certification
- There may be a need to travel – approximately 20% of time.