CALCAP Properties is currently seeking an enthusiastic and team-oriented Customer Service Associate to join our team.
Interacts over the phone and email with prospective residents and current residents to achieve the highest level of customer service. Acts as the company’s representative for its apartment community, managing leads, setting appointments, following up all prospects and residents as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Relationship to Management
- Responsible for setting up appointments, tours and creating guest cards via phone
- Responsible for assisting residents with work orders, updating contact information, and answering questions
- Provide information about the community and schedule site visits on behalf of community leasing personnel at different Property Locations
- Maintain a cheerful and friendly, customer-centric attitude at all times
- Maintain accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expiration, square feet, etc.
- Understand and comply with Fair Housing laws and standards
- Maintain open communication with Community Manager and Maintenance staff
- Always represent the Company in a professional manner
- Accurately and efficiently enter all data into RENTCafe CRM
- Complete service requests and communicate with community maintenance personnel
Other Job Functions
- Attend and participate in training and continuing education classes, as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Participate in on-site or remote activities
- Leasing: 1 year (Required)
- Yardi: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Bilingual in Spanish (Required)
California Capital Real Estate Advisors, Inc. and its Affiliated Entities (CALCAP Asset Management I, CALCAP Properties, CALCAP Lending, collectively known as “CALCAP”), is a California based real estate investment company that strategically allocates capital across various debt and equity opportunities. The primary business includes the acquisition and management of income-producing multifamily assets, as well as originating business purpose real estate loans secured by single-family and multifamily properties in the western US. The CALCAP portfolio consists of various real estate investments held for cash flow and appreciation, as well as private money loans held for investment through the CALCAP Income Fund I vehicle.
CALCAP Properties is an affiliate of CALCAP Advisors that was formed in 2012 to provide the best in class property management services. We provide a quality experience for residents, enhance and preserve the properties we care for and help to elicit maximum value for the property investor/owner. Provides localized investment, renovation and property management expertise to successfully implement and oversee value-add strategies; Incorporates best in class technology to improve performance and cash flow; Implements green strategies and utility conservation programs when possible.
CALCAP’s Core Values:
· Open to Change
· Team First
CALCAP’s Core Values:
Open to Change
Our Growth Story:
CALCAP has grown its assets under management from under $20 million in 2011 to over $250 million in 2018. We have provided our investors with consistent and attractive returns through income and capital appreciation by strategically investing in real estate assets and lending opportunities around the US.
CALCAP Offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE
CALCAP PropertiesCALCAP is a boutique real estate investment and advisory firm founded in 2008. Partnering with businesses, asset managers, real estate investors, and developers, CALCAP represents individual and institutional investors by strategically allocating capital across a multitude of real estate investments. CALCAP’s Core Values: Trust Transparency Accountability Opportunity Open to Change Team First Our Growth Story: CALCAP has grown its assets under management from under $20 million in 2011 to over $250 million in 2018. We have provided our investors with consistent and attractive returns through income and capital appreciation by strategically investing in real estate assets and lending opportunities around the US. CALCAP Offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE