CALCAP Lending, LLC is seeking bright, energetic, outgoing, and HIGH energy Sales Associate. As a Sales Associate, you will deliver unparalleled service to our clients and partners.
- Make/Receive 150 + calls per day to a wide variety of real estate professionals, including real estate investors, mortgage brokers/bankers, and residential/commercial real estate brokers.
- (25) New Lead Generation Research Google, LinkedIn, and Listing Agents.
- Help with referrals from Business Development Managers accounts base.
- Present the CALCAP value proposition and assess opportunity on each call.
- Support BDM with individual marketing campaigns to generate new lead opportunities.
- Capture customer information for the CALCAP database (Infusionsoft).
- Transfer "warm" leads to the Business Development Manager.
- Capture initial loan date for the Business Development Manager to structure loans to CALCAP Product and Pricing matrices.
- Learn and apply LOS platform and CRM requirements to help support the Business Development Manager.
- Help Business Development Manager with Competitor Analysis and Product overview.
- Continue Educational Product, LeadGen and Sales Training.
- Outgoing with a passion for networking and developing professional relationships
- Fearless phone skills; relentless in the pursuit of opportunities
- Strong personal communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- General financial / math skills preferred
- Social media knowledge preferred
- Motivated to have upside career path based upon performance
Base Salary: $2,500 a month plus commission.
Commission based on the schedule of dollars funded, based on a loan support role.