CALCAP Lending is a nationally-recognized, private money direct lender with an extensive product menu ranging from fix and flip, rental, multi-family, new construction, junior liens, lot loans, and small balance commercial. Partnering with mortgage brokers, developers, and real estate investors CALCAP originates and purchases business purpose loans for single-family real estate investment properties.
CALCAP is seeking experienced mortgage producers with established broker relationships to support the growth of its wholesale lending channel. Candidates should have superior sales, negotiation, client relationship management skills; and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, environment.
- Solicit mortgage brokers to establish ongoing business opportunities in the form of private money lending transactions.
- Source new business from existing third-party relationships that may be assigned.
- Communicate, train, and provide support to customers to ensure loans follow CALCAP’s loan process and meet CALCAP lending guidelines; manage expectations.
- Filtering loan scenarios and determining the structure and/or terms that would meet CALCAP mortgage products, programs, and pricing criteria.
- Stay current of industry knowledge along with market trends and conditions, regulatory issues and improve overall professionalism through continuing education.
- Represent CALCAP in the mortgage industry through conference attendance and continuing education.
- Adhere to CALCAP’s company values: Trust, Transparency/Integrity, Accountability, Opportunity, and Open to Change/Agility
* Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years of work experience in residential lending with an emphasis in managing wholesale relationships
- DRE License with NMLS (preferred)
- Excellent relationship development and management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills; experience in Encompass preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Compensation: Base plus commission with incentives for production milestones