CAE USA Missions Solutions, Inc. (MSI) is actively recruiting for a qualified Administrative Assistant who excels in multi-tasking, possesses excellent communication skills, and has a strong desire to become an integral part of a team focused on accomplishing CAE USA MSI’s mission to become a worldwide training partner of choice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Welcome and acknowledge visitors to the Williamsburg site location.
- Provide administrative support to the Director, Mission Solutions, Inc., and program management team
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for the Williamsburg office, as well as live meetings via Web-Ex.
- Coordinates team events, meeting rooms, visitor passes, and equipment as required, including monthly birthday celebrations, holiday events, etc.
- Manages domestic travel arrangements.
- Complete business expense reports promptly and follows up on reimbursements if necessary for Director and PMs, as requested.
- Organize and maintain information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature.
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes/flow to leverage own and department's workload. Keep abreast of internal administrative policies, practices and guidelines.
- Review invoices for accuracy, reconcile, and approval for submission to Finance
- Administer local FedEx account; track expenses for monthly purchasing card statement reconciliation
- Support maintenance of the facility to include serve as the point of contact for landlord and cleaning staff
- Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services, including organization of documents and filing.
- Maintain office supply inventory, check stock to determine inventory level, anticipate needed supplies, place and expedite supply orders and verify receipt of supplies
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma; 2 year degree in administrative field preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years administrative experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and ability to work on weekends, holidays and overtime when required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Attention to detail and follow through is imperative
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
Work Environment And Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA Inc. is an EOE/AA employer and gives consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.