MSC Sr. ILS/Configuration Analyst
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Secret
Percentage of Travel Required:Up to 10%
Type of Travel:Local
CACI has an immediate opening for an ILS/Configuration Analyst to provide onsite Integrated Logistics Support services for Military Sealift Command (MSC) ships undergoing overhaul. You'll be joining an elite team of subject matter experts supporting MSC's Ship Lifecycle Support Program.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Research, analyze, and process shipboard generated feedbacks to support engineering systems configuration changes.
- Provide configuration management and updating of ship's equipment logistics change data pursuant to overhaul availabilities/new construction.
- Perform market/causative research and material sourcing to identify cost and sources of supply for new material requirements and provide updates across ship classes.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Secret clearance
- 12 years of demonstrated knowledge, expertise, and relevant experience providing ship acquisition and/or fleet sustainment logistics support services to MSC, the U.S. Navy, the U.S. Coast Guard, or maritime ship operating companies.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 3M experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Engineering Systems Configuration
- Fluent in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.