Executive Administrator/Administration Assistant
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:TS/SCI
Percentage of Travel Required:
Type of Travel:
What You'll Get to Do:
You will provide administrative support to a DoD client at either the Pentagon or Mark Center (Alexandria, VA). We are looking for administrative professionals of all levels, from entry-level up to executive level support.
Clearance Requirement: Active DoD TS/SCI or DoD Secret security clearance
More About the Role:
You will be responsible for providing non-personal administrative support services across a multitude of offices. As part of your responsibilities, you will maintain assigned Outlook and portal calendars for numerous departments/divisions.
Additionally, you will monitor due dates, as well as coordinate, and assist in completing official correspondence and documents for signature, including letters, notices, instructions, and memoranda. You will provide support on assigned fitness report and performance evaluations; awards, training, personnel, security, and facilities support.
As part of this role, you will answer phone calls and refer the calls to the appropriate individuals within the office. Assist in completing and track/follow-up on assigned Action Packages and Division documents in routing. Routinely maintain portal sites, documents, links, libraries, announcements, lists and contacts.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active DoD TS/SCI or DoD Secret security clearance; and
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have, but Vary by Position/Role:
- Experience within DoD and other federal agencies;
- Demonstrated success managing several direct reports and multiple functional areas across multiple locations;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding English writing skills and the ability to quickly deliver quality written products in constrained time periods;
- Strong active listening skills to assess customer needs and satisfaction;
- Outstanding customer service skills, experience in managing customer expectations, and working directly with customers; and
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
**This position is in support of future opportunities; however, we are reviewing resumes now and as we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified applicants.**
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.