Software Quality Engineer
Software Quality Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You'll Get to Do: As a QA engineer, you will oversee and ensure all internal and customer deliverables meet exceptional quality standards. You will work with development engineers to improve the accuracy, efficiency, and quality of all processes. You will evaluate and review all deliverables to ensure all deliveries meet or exceed customer expectations.
More About this Role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate current development and testing processes to identify process improvements
- Design, develop, and assist in execution of new processes for software and hardware development teams to ensure consistent quality deliverables
- Coordinate and monitor proper processes are being followed to ensure quality and efficiency
- Oversee quality control of intermediate or final product deliverables
- Ensure quality control of all items delivered to customers such as reports, test plans, supporting data, etc.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs/defects/issues with software releases
- Support thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related subject and five to seven years of related experience.
- 3+years of experience in a QA engineering role
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with RedHat Linux
- Proven QA engineering experience
- Ability to coordinate use case testing with a team of users and translate findings effectively to developers
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and translate technical knowledge into effective technical writing for non-technical end users
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or ISO 27001 standards
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI International Inc.Sterling, VA
TechnologyView All CACI International Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.