Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You'll Get to Do
- Design, plan, build, and launch a new TCS Program SharePoint 2019 (SP) site to include modern work performance leveraging SP out-of--box (OOB) functionality.
- Incorporate intelligent intranet, organization communications, collaborative hub sites for each service team, Teams, OneDrive, enhanced search capabilities, and integrate PowerApps to optimize SharePoint.
- Collaborate with the Graphics and Communications Manager to establish a cohesive site brand and identity.
- Manage and sustain the TCS SharePoint site, providing continuous services to meet changing business needs.
- Collaborate with the SharePoint team to support ongoing SP requirements including changes, fixes, new requests for service, and permissions on a standard support level 8 X 5.
More About the Role
- Primarily using OOB configuration, elicits requirements, designs, develops, tests, and supports the TCS staff with requirements for TCS SharePoint site collection.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with each TCS team, translate CS business needs into technical requirements, propose solutions, gain acceptance, build, test, and implement solutions.
- Create related documentation (business requirements document), keep the development team on schedule, and coordinate team activities across multiple, simultaneous development projects.
- Develops wireframes and mockups for proposed SharePoint solutions in collaboration with the development team.
- Coordinate and develop technical documentation, user acceptance test scripts, and user guides in collaboration with the development team.
- Provide hands-on, technical leadership.
- Guide SharePoint development projects from inception to completion, ensuring quality control and consistency on all final solutions and related documentation.
- Ensure adherence to accessibility laws prior to client delivery.
- Think critically and apply customer and industry insight to solve client problems creatively and quickly.
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Current US Government Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, business, or a related discipline or equivalent experience. MS SharePoint training is preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a SharePoint Developer and/or SharePoint Designer.
- Possess advanced SharePoint skills, knowledge, and abilities. Strong skills specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- 3 years of most recent experience in leading a SharePoint (PowerApps) design project efforts for a federal government agency or private sector entity.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience:
- Analyze business processes and data and develop strategies to meet program requirements.
- Perform requirements gathering and documentation transforming business requirements into efficient and effective solutions.
- Create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
- Technical writing, including writing technical documentation, business requirements documents, user acceptance test scripts, technical documents, data dictionaries, user stories, etc.
- Adept with developing SharePoint solutions applying permissions and information security best practices.
Personal and Professional:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to lead and work in a collaborative, team setting.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Microsoft SharePoint MSCA Teamwork Administrator Associate or MCSE Enterprise Administrator Expert a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI International, Inc.Chantilly, VA
TechnologyView All CACI International, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.