- $180,200 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
* * *
At CACI, our philosophy of employee development and advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited and equal opportunity for growth, recognition, and rewards. We provide the environment, support and responsive, available management to nurture and stretch your abilities. We also offer a career mobility program to make it easy to build a dynamic career at CACI and offer flexible work schedule arrangements to support work/life balance.
CACI's NEW Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy allows employees to take vacation as needed, without a set number of minimum or maximum days, and is available day one of employment! CACI has been named one of Fortune magazine's World's Most Admired Companies and has been named an Energage Top Workplace USA for 2023!
CACI also has more than 20 Communities of Practice to share and gain skills and knowledge regarding various technologies and topics including SAP, Salesforce, Agile Development, and many more. The associated Learning Academies provide training and certifications to gain additional skills and build your brand. With over 25,000 employees worldwide, CACI has been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
CACI is seeking a hard-working mission minded individual for a Project Analyst opportunity in Fairfax, VA.
CACI is seeking a hard-working mission minded individual who possesses expertise/experience as a Project Analyst/Integrator. The selected candidate will manage and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects. This position will be one of multiple Project Integrators for a mission focused team, providing critical technical, administrative, and operational oversight to assigned projects and tasks. The incumbent is responsible for overseeing multiple projects.
- Manage project schedules and system deployment tracking and coordination
- Track Team/Project Action Items
- Facilitate/monitor project purchasing
- Develop project schedules, timelines and coordinate/communicate with Customer, field site point of contacts and team members
- IDevelop and present briefings
- Produce Project Management Review (PMR) slides for weekly review
- Manage resource/office access requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working well with large diverse teams, alone and with mission partners as required
- Experience managing multiple priorities and completing administrative functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment
- Ability to Incorporates/Implement changes to schedule
- Working knowledge of Customer's organization, internal policies and processes
- Project Organization/tracking
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Top Secret/SCI w/Poly Required
These skills would be nice to have:
- ITIL Certifications
- Understanding of Wide Area Networking concepts and technologies
- Understanding of service management and delivery best practices
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range: There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. At CACI, you will receive comprehensive benefits such as; healthcare, wellness, financial, retirement, family support, continuing education, and time off benefits. Learn more here
The proposed salary range for this position is:
$85,800 - $180,200
CACI International, Inc.Fairfax, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.