Job Category: Communications
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You'll Get to Do:
The Production Specialist is responsible for translating customer requirements into a wide variety of visually appealing printed and environmental products. These products vary in complexity of design and may include engravings, acrylic installations, exhibit fabrication, and traditional prints.
More About the Role:
- Evaluate customer requirements to best manage expectations for print and environmental projects.
- Ensure on-time completion and delivery of all products, and custom engraving orders according to customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Proactively resolve anticipated production challenges.
- Generate accurate and timely price quotations.
- Manage inventory levels of all supplies, including ordering, confirming stock availability with vendors, restocking of inventory, safety and material cost reports.
- Collaborate with leadership to create production plans and identify workflow requirements.
- Respond to customer concerns and inquiries, ensure the timely delivery of products, and ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Review design specifications and troubleshoot any issues, such as font size, image alignment, color correction and calibration, and paper profile management.
- Ensure and monitor operator safety precautions and PPE.
- Develop templates necessary for laser and analog engraving customer items.
- Operate production machinery, to include Universal Laser System, BOFA Fume Extractor, Roland Engraver DE-3, Konica Minolta Bizhub C1100 digital press, Konica Minolta Accuriopress 3080, Plockmatic booklet maker, Roland SOLJET 540/640, Challenge Champion Cutter, Duplo Docucutter business card cutter, Horizon Paper folder/perforators, and wide format cold and hot press laminators.
- Arrange for the maintenance and service of all equipment and production supply management.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-8 years of experience in production, engraving, printing or a related field
- Strong understanding of environmental design principles
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, PC computers, and MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience required, plus 4 years of related experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI International, Inc.Chantilly, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.