Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Job Category: Business Development and Marketing
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI is seeking Sales professionals with the commitment, desire, and work ethic necessary to sell IT products and services to customers in the Federal Government. Top performers will aggressively prospect and sell to high-level, federal government agency IT decision-makers to uncover needs and applications that fit with our IT solutions portfolio. The selected candidate will be expected to meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual quota, utilize our internal systems to maintain accurate customer records, perform daily inside sales activities, and market our products and services in the assigned account(s).
About the Role:
- Inside Sales role supporting DOD/IC and CACI Program customers
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales objectives
- Prepare ID Technologies product and services quotes, while maintaining accurate detail in ID
- Technologies CRM toolset
- Prospect for and qualify new account opportunities
- Maintain and establish a daily, weekly, monthly call plan that will capture all prospective customers within the assigned territory
- Maintain a high level of sales activity including cold calling/prospecting and bid board deal identification, quoting, and closure
- Work collaboratively with all other company organizations as required
- Deliver timely, accurate sales forecasts and reports as outlined by Sales Manager, Sales Director, and Account Executives
- Actively participate in all partner certification activities, professional development activities, and training classes
- Participate in product meetings, seminars, and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and professional growth
- Maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, customers, and business partners
- Attend customer and partner meetings within assigned account(s)
- Support the Account team in their presentation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual Account
- Reviews conducted at the request of the Executive Team
- 3 years of sales through client relationship management
- 3 years of inside sales experience selling to the Federal Government or 5+ years of quota driven customer sales is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven experience in managing customer expectations and cross-functional teams
- SECRET or higher clearance held within the last 10 years is preferred
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI International, Inc.Ashburn, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.